Friday, December 16, 2011

Semester Reflection

Throughout this semester, I have learned so many thing I never thought I would be able to do. For example, we learned how to blend ourselves into another picture. This was by far one of my favorite projects just because it was so cool yet so simple. I also really enjoyed the Stephen Kroninger assignment. I had seen his work before, but I never really knew how he created his designs. This class has taught me so many interesting things about type, images, and design. I now have a better understanding of why advertisements and designs are created the way they are. We often have to make posters or signs for classes, so I think I will be able to create a more efficient and interesting design with the techniques we have learned this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment